Your Visit - Edinburgh's Christmas
Welcome to Edinburgh's Christmas!
We can't wait to welcome you to Edinburgh's Christmas. Find out what's on in our Christmas and Hogmanay programme.
Planning your visit
- Getting Here
- Site Map
Edinburgh's Christmas is spread across three main locations: East Princes Street Gardens, West Princes Street Gardens & West George Street between Charlotte Square and Castle Street. Many of the events in our programme are hosted by external organsiations and occur in various locations across the city, so make sure to double-check your event's page.
- The nearest stops are located along Princes Street.
- Please see the Festive Timetable for Edinburgh and the Lothians.
- The nearest railway station to Edinburgh's Christmas is Edinburgh Waverley which is approximately 2 minutes walk to the entrance to East Princes Street Gardens. The most direct route is via the Waverley Bridge exit, which is also step-free.
- The nearest coach station is Edinburgh Bus Station, which is a 6 minute walk away.
- The nearest tram stop is Princes Street Tram stop and is a 2 minute walk away.
Edinburgh's Christmas' Conditions of Entry